Hi all again!
Only a month left until I leave for Greece/Turkey and I had to make some changes to the Ephesus/Cappadocia part of the trip. Instead or arriving in the morning our first day in Cappadocia, now we don't get there until late afternoon. The next two days we have a private guide to explore the area and have a balloon ride booked. On the third day - should we take an evening (19:15) flight to Istanbul to enjoy another day in Cappadocia or would the time be better spent settling in in Istanbul? We do have 5 days/6 nights in Istanbul.
Just curious for peoples thoughts - I'm leaning towards the third day in Cappadocia.
And, since I am soliciting opinions, would it be manageable/suggested to go to Aphrodisia after a private morning tour of Ephesus or should we relax and check our Sirince instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 10 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 11 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Transportation in Brittany
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
Hi all again!