Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Express bus from Nurnberg to Praha
Notices

Express bus from Nurnberg to Praha

Jun 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Original Poster

Express bus from Nurnberg to Praha

We have 1st class seats tenetively reserved on the express bus from Nurnberg to Praha in September 2010. The Seats reserved are 37(aisle), 35 (window), 33 (aisle) and 31 (window). Does anybody know which seats these are. There are 14 1st class seats. The first 2 rows on both sides of bus right behind the driver are facing each other (row 1 backwards to road) with a table between them. The next 1 1/2 row ( 4 seats then 2 seats) are facing forward. I am trying to find out if we have 4 seats with a table between us and which side of the bus we are on. The seating can not specify table when reserving. Thanks
Jun 29th, 2010, 04:47 PM

I have no info for you, but I would appreciate info from you. How long is the bus ride? Does the bus have a restroom? Sounds like a good alternative to the train.
Jun 29th, 2010, 04:53 PM

3h 45min, toilets on board, this is the alternative to the train, because train trafiic is disrupted. Only two connections by train per day.
Jun 29th, 2010, 04:59 PM

thanks logos! That sounds really good. It's about time for another Prague visit. But it will have to wait til May 2011. September trip is already booked and Prague is not included.

Search this Thread