I am 31 male planning a first ever trip (and that too solo) from London to the western side of the highlands for four nights end of this month. budget constraints apply. main focus is outdoors - walking, hiking and cycling. plan is to fly to inverness early morning (trains seem too expensive/time consuming), take a tour of the city then catch the bus to Fort Williams, settle in any decent b & b in the vicinity. (preferring fort williams area over inverness primarily due to better scenery/walks etc, correct me please if wrong)
day 2; climb ben nevis or steall falls or any other scenic route not exceeding 6 to 8 kms.
day 3; get to Mallaig by train (buy one way ticket on spot) or explore other option. Roam around, take ferry to Isle of Skye. stay some where close to Broadford
day 4; explore the area
day 5; catch the bus to inverness airport
Is the above doable without being too much on the road ? everything is open, suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 15 Trans Siberian Train
- 16 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Iceland driving in March
- 19 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 ICELAND in February
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods