We are a group of 4 adults travelling from India to experience for ourselves the fabled beauty of Scotland!
We plan to travel either at the end of November, around Thanksgiving, or at the end of December, during Christmas and New Year. We know while it is going to be cold and wet especially in the highlands (and we plan to drive ourselves), we really want to put up either a walk / a trek / or a land rover safari on our itinerary.
It will be really helpful if you could help us choose:
1) When would be a better time to come to Scotland to truly be able to appreciate the beauty of the highlands; end of Nov vs end of Dec ?
2) If there are certain packages you would recommend over the others for exploring the highlands.
You see, coming from a tropical country, (despite having trekked on the Himalayas) , we would like an expert to guide us on the weather. We neither want to miss the Highland Safari(s), nor do we want to miss witnessing the Scottish Culture & its Traditions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 Champagne Tours
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 10 Days in Austria
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 25 Favorite London memories