Experiences with France Tourisme?

Old Jun 11th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Experiences with France Tourisme?

Has anyone used the company France Tourisme for tours in Paris? I can't find any information on them and want to make sure it's a reputable company before I book a tour that ParisVision and Cityrama don't offer.
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 10:32 PM

I almost took one of their tours a few weeks ago - I picked up their brochure at the hotel and went to see them in person at their location on 33 Quai des Grands Augustins. I got competent and polite information and came away with a good impression. It just so happened that a tour I was considering didn't run on the only day I had time for it.

They're at www.france-tourisme.fr - I would imagine that you can find notices at www.tripadvisor.com and such sites where people post their experiences - have you exhausted your searches there and on google etc. etc.?

When I compared their prices with those of, say, www.euroscope.fr and others, it made france-tourisme look very reasonable!

Hope this will work for you.

WK
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 02:12 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, WK. I found limited information on this company on the web - through TripAdvisor, I think - and didn't think it was sufficient. I'm glad to know that it does have a physical building, not just a scam website, and that they at least were polite and helpful to you. Anyone else have experience with them?
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 06:40 AM

That site has been around for years and is listed on the Paris Tourist Office website... it should be ok.
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Original Poster

Thanks so much for your responses!