Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation