We'll be taking RER B from CDG to Chatalet-Les Halles on our way to Hotel de Nice (r. Rivoli across the street from place Baudoyer).
I think I read somewhere that there was construction there...but even if not, finding the right exit has been always a challenge in the past. I tend to get disoriented.
What is your best advice?
Also...would it just be easier to get off at St Michel? The walk seems about the same (15 min or less) and the station is much simpler to navigate and when you exit, it's really easy to orient yourself (because of the river).
NOTE: We only have carry-on rollers, so the walk is easy. No need to suggest a taxi or bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Help with Venice Trip?
- 14 Norte Dame light show!
- 15 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Greece in end October
- 22 Champagne Tours
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?