My fiance and I will be traveling to Italy for our honeymoon. We have booked two wine tours through Tuscan Escapes and the balance of the tours is about $700 US dollars, they said we need to pay in cash on the day of.
Does anyone have any recommendations on how we should go about this? I am not sure where in Italy I would be able to pull out $700 at one time, and also don't really want to pull $2000 in euros out and be carrying that around. Please let me know what you think! This is our first time in Europe, we are very green and would appreciate all your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland--where else to go
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 South of France
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia