Ever heard of Falo, Italy?

Old Sep 14th, 2000, 09:05 AM
Joe

Ever heard of Falo, Italy?

I am looking for information on Falo, Italy. I have done numerous searches both here and on the web to no avail. Anyone ever heard of it?

Old Sep 14th, 2000, 09:41 AM
KT

I don't know Falo and don't have access to my big maps of Italy right now, but could it possibly be Fano, which is on the Adriatic coast between Pesaro and Ancona? BTW, "falo" (with an accent over the "o" which I'm too lazy to figure out how to make) means "bonfire."

Old Sep 14th, 2000, 10:39 AM
ron

Are you perhaps looking for LA LUNA E I FALO farm B&B? If so, see this web site:
http://www.italyfarmholidays.com/regions/farms/p2.htm

Old Sep 14th, 2000, 11:20 AM
Joe

Thanks for the responses but I don't think either of those are it. From what I remember it is a very small old town, very few residents still living there, most have moved out to more populous towns. Still hoping for other suggestions. My family has roots there and I am quite interested in finding out more about it.

Old Sep 15th, 2000, 07:49 AM
Lidija

Could it be spelled Fallo?

go to www.calle.com
click on world index
Italy
Fa

and you will get the longitude, latitude, and altitude of the city hope this helps

try the search enginge www.google.com, thats what i used and several items came up but I didn't read through all of them, some were in Italian as well

Old Sep 15th, 2000, 09:52 AM
Dona

Joe,

Do you have any idea what part of Italy - or what it might be near?

Dona