I have read in several guide books that you can take the Eurostar from Rome to Florence. When I look at the Eurostar website, though, all I can find are routes from London to Paris and (I think) Brussels. I took Eurostar from London to Paris a few years ago and enjoyed it. Does Eurostar operate in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 5 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 6 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 9 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Moscow Hotels
- 12 Rome Hotel
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Getting around Lisbon
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)