Search

European iteniraries?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:12 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
European iteniraries?

Hi!
We have a year left here in Europe and I am scrambling on a last minute on must see places before we leave. We've been to Amsterdam, Paris and majority of Germany already and I know we haven't really experience the whole European tour.
My question is what places we must NOT missed seeing and also what are the good months to visit them?
We are planning a trip to Italy, Spain and Greece soon but don't know which one goes first? Any advice is greatly appreciated. =) Thank you!
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:22 AM

How long is your trip?

Anyway, a lot of people will disagree with me, but I would do Italy first, Greece second, and Spain third. Reason being, flights to/from the US to Italy and Spain are cheaper than they are to Greece. Now if money is no object, I would do Greece first, then Italy, then Spain, that way you're starting the trip furthest away and working your way back.
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:40 AM

You didn't have to repost your thread. You only needed to have the trip report tag removed, as I suggested. Don't forget to look at both threads since you may get responses on both (I responded to your other thread).
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:47 AM

If you have a year left on your trip, I would suggest you let the seasons dictate your trip. Figure out what arts and festivals you want to see and balance the seasonal traffic and weather. IMO- 2 weeks in Spain 2 weeks in Greece and 48 weeks in Italy- Can you tell im Bias?
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:01 AM

For me, for reasons of history, I would go to Greece first, then Italy, then Spain. For all those destinations, I would try to avoid the high heat of summer.