I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland driving in March
- 2 Northern Spain road trip
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Help with Spain itinerary
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Where to stay in Naples?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Driving
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 21 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 22 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 23 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 24 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?