My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 3 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 4 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 5 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions