European Cruise

Jan 14th, 2003, 08:13 AM
Fines

European Cruise

I am thinking about going on a cruise through Europe for my honeymoon. Has anyone done this before? Was it worth it? Where did you go? Anything you can offer would be appreciated. My fiancee would like to have Italy and Greece as part of the ships itenerary.

Jan 14th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Fines

Help, anyone ??

Jan 14th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Mike

Fines, we did a Greek Islands cruise for our honeymoon. We went on a smaller, older boat (Zeus Lines). Not a lot of creature comforts -- toilet/shower same room, small bed, but we had a great time and a lot of memories. If I had it all to do over again, would go on a larger ship.

We love to cruise. I would recommend a cruise of Greece/Italy for your honeymoon -- I'm sure they have them. The cruise lines I would recommend would be Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, and Princess. The food & service on all three are excellent. check with your travel agent and pick out an itinerary that looks good for you.

Jan 14th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Fines

Thanks, Mike !

Jan 15th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Nancy

You should post this question on the Cruise section, you will get TONS of advice. If you are looking for a good luxury cruise line with smaller ships (250-300 people), try Seaborn. They have cruises which include Italy and Greece.

Jan 15th, 2003, 05:53 AM
melissa

Try www.costacrociere.com . It's an Italian cruise line that is highly respected.