My husband and I recently moved to Paris and we would like to go away for a weekend in Mid-December somewhere in Europe, like Italy , Spain,Austria. We love exploring new places, good food and wine and the arts as well as classical concerts. We are however on a tight budget,but I am a bit lost as where to go to as the options are endless and wonderful.
Any advice would be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wierd Europe map
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Transportation in Brittany
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Visit to France
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring