We are planning on going to Eastern Europe + Spain. We have a proposed date of leaving around July 30th 2014. Yes i know, very close! yikes!
I would be appreciative of any help I can get.
We are Aussies based in Dubai, so I am feeling like Istanbul or London would be the best starting point. However that being said, ANY information or itinerary options you might have would be great.
These are the places we must get to: Cordoba, granada, dubrovnik, prague.
A little scattered, I know, but my husband and I have different tastes!
We need to be back in Dubai by August 16th.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 2 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 3 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 4 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 10 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 12 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions