I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain itinerary
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 4 Greece during Easter week or August
- 5 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Where to stay in Naples?
- 9 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Driving
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 16 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018