We would like your critique in our itinerary please. The group is 4 males in their late 20's looking to visit a few cities in Europe in early March 2015. We would like to a good balance of sight seeing and night life.
This is our current itinerary:
Saturday: Arrive in Budapest early AM
Sunday: Day in Budapest
Monday: Take train to Vienna early AM, spend entire day in Vienna
Tuesday: Take train to Prague early AM
Thursday: Prague, fly to Amsterdam in the evening
Saturday: Fly back home
This gives us 2 days in Budapest, 1 day in Vienna, 2 days in Prague and 1 1/2 days in Amsterdam. Our other option was to skip Vienna and take a train directly from Budapest to Prague.
Any critique is highly welcome. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 forex
- 5 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 ICELAND in February
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in Portugal
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia