My name is ishan and i am from india ,i am planning euro trip with 3 of my friends.I would like you to help me in planning for the same.
We will be having 7-8 days roughly in the month of july. Our plan is to cover 3 places basically.
3)Amsterdam (basically for road trip and music festival).
We are in dilemma that how would we travel from london to paris or paris to Amsterdam.
Following are the options that we have
2)By Self Driven car
3)By Harley Davidson
1)If we go by train , though the option is good but we would not be able to enjoy the road experience of Europe.
2)Self Drive car -- We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence.
3)By Harley Davidson - We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence and also if motorcycles are allowed to drive through country borders.
Can anyone answer above queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 2018
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Christmas week in Ireland
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Rome Hotel
- 22 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery