Was hoping to get some ideas/thoughts about my friends and I's plan in Europe. We plan on leaving June 21st - July 6th. All four of us (22 year olds) would like to hit the bars/nightclubs most nights, and would like to tour some great areas as well. We would like to hit the following areas:
1) Germany - open for any suggestionsBarcelona
Our budget per person is $4,500. This includes:
$1,500 flight (includes flying to and from all 3 countries)
$900 stay (combination of Airbnb, hotels, and hostels)
$1,200 misc. (tours, nightclubs, etc.)
Days 1,14 flying to and from
Days 2,3,4,5 Germany
Days 6,7,8,9 Amsterdam
Days 10,11,12,13 Barcelona
Questions for you:
What are some great places around amsterdam and barcelona to go out at night or see/do during the day?
Where in Germany would be the best place for nightlife plus touristy?
Any advice is great advice. Please comment if you have an opinion, criticism, thoughts and etc. THANK YOU
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Northern Spain road trip
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain itinerary
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.