I will be traveling to Europe during April and May of 2012 and I was wondering what was the best deal for me for the trains. I will be taking 6 trains, from Madrid to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Berlin, Moscow to St Peterborough, Milan to Barcelona and Barcelona to Madrid.
What plan would be the best for me, should i buy any special pass or should I buy each individual trip??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 2 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 3 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 4 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 10 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 12 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions