I am having a business trip to Florence-Italy by end Jan, 2012 for two days. My wife is also going with me and this is our first ever trip to Europe. We are travelling from Asia.
After that we are planning to Visit some beautiful places with in Italy and also would love to see France. Complete tour may be for 15 days max.
We will be arriving in Florence on 29th Jan and will remain busy in Business meeting till 30th Jan, after that we are free to move places.
I would love your comments to Plan my Itinerary (Duration of Stays and Places to visit). My first preferences are
- Rome , Venice
- Paris , Disney Land (My wife loves that)
I would also welcome any change/better plan than my suggested places and countries.
My preferences are Scenic sights, Country life and some shopping.
Please suggest best travel tips to be helpful in our Journey.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL password 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL mTech 24/7 sbaba!
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 9 1st time to Europe
- 10 My trip to Prague
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Which Aran Island??
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Rome Hotel
- 24 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!