Search

Club ABC Tours

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 10:20 AM
Chris

Club ABC Tours

Has anyone used Club ABC, if so which trips?

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 01:29 PM
kate

Once,yeears ago.From Newark to London on Virgin.Stayed at the St James Court Hotel(upgraded) got tickets to a play included.It was perfect for a first trip to Europe, they took care of all the stuff like transportation, but it was not a guided tour..we had a wonderful time, there were no complaints about ABC.

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Linda

Although I have never used them, friends of mine took an ABC trip to Paris last summer and felt it delivered a very good value. They liked hotel accommodations and were pleased with the mix of independent and group activities.

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 04:30 PM
Phyllis

We used ABC Tours in Mar. 2000, Paris, Hotel Lutetia (upgraded) and then again in Mar. 2001 for a London trip,Hotel Inter-Continental. Both trips were independent, but the ABC representative had office hours at the hotels and was very helpful in offering advice and arranging tours. I would highly recommend them for value and service.

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 04:50 PM
Leslie

Is there a website for Club ABC? If there is can someone post it or at least a telephone number so that I can order a brochure. Thanks.

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 04:54 PM
kate

www.clubabc.com

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Mara

http://www.clubabctours.com/<BR>Hi Leslie, Thank you for the Prague travelogue that you sent me some time ago. Above is Club ABC's website address. I believe you have to be a member to get the complete brochure - I was able to borrow one from a co-worker a couple of years ago. The prices seem reasonable. Unfortunately, for me, by the time I add in the single supplement, it is usually not worth it.