planning to visit Europe in July 2016. We want to see Switzerland, Italy (Venice, Rome and preferably PISA -if we can squeeze that city in ) then off to Spain (madrid, grenada and Cordoba) and back home. We figured with only 2 weeks and two weekends in between, we can take 2 days in Switzerland, then take the train to Venice (1.5 half day), 3 days in Rome and then we head to Spain.
Can Switzerland be done in 2 days. Im only interested in Interlaken, Lucerne. Are they close from Zurich? i have searched and it says from Zurich airport its 2 hours away.
we are a family of 4 with two children ages 11 and 9.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands