Europe park in Germany

Search

Europe park in Germany

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3rd, 1997, 01:38 PM
Pini Lifchin

Europe park in Germany

Hi
I need more information about "Europe park" in Germany.
1. How much time I need to spend there, if I want to see all of the attractions?
2. Where I can find inexpensive hotel . We are 10 people ( 5 adults, 5 children)?
thanks Pini

Old Jun 4th, 1997, 09:08 AM
Tricia

What is Europe Park? Like Disneyland? We are 4 people (2 teen- 2 adults) and will be in Germany in August. Let me know where it is. We are thinking about motorhoming it. Seems much cheaper.
See ya! Thanks!

Old Jun 20th, 1997, 07:43 PM
Sarah

What city is Eurpe Park in?

Old Jul 6th, 1997, 06:15 PM
Bob

Europa Park is North of Freiburg, in the black forest area, off A5. Passed by the exit last summer, but didn't stop. It's suppose to be an amusement park (Disneyland like...) - can't say whether it's worth the stop, since we didn't stop ourselves...

Old Jul 11th, 1997, 08:44 AM
ron and linda shachar

hi pini

we r israelie's too but i don't know if this site will recieve hebrew fonts so...

we went on a trip 7 years ago to the black forest. we stopped by the euro park but didn't get in. it's not regard as "the" park of europe to see but do try and let us know.
anyway there is a site about the europark: www.europa-park.com. have fun

by the way, we are going with our two 6-5 years old kids to efteling park in holland. have y been there? write to us your comments about the parks you saw, if y like.

Old Jul 11th, 1997, 08:44 AM
ron and linda shachar

hi pini

we r israelie's too but i don't know if this site will recieve hebrew fonts so...

we went on a trip 7 years ago to the black forest. we stopped by the euro park but didn't get in. it's not regard as "the" park of europe to see but do try and let us know.
anyway there is a site about the europark: www.europa-park.com. have fun

by the way, we are going with our two 6-5 years old kids to efteling park in holland. have y been there? write to us your comments about the parks you saw, if y like.