i am backpacking solo from 11th aug to 3rd sept ie 24 days including two days of in and out flights.
i am landing in zurich on 11th and flyout from amsterdam on 3rd. the detailed itinerary is as follows
zurich 3 days'
vienna 2 days
budapest 2 days
krakow 2 days
prague 2 days
berlin 3 days
amsterdam 3 days..
i figure i have 3-4 days with me so was wondering if i should fly in and out of rome after zurich or just spend more days in the places already mentioned. also due to some constraints i have not been able to plan the trip as thorougly as i would have liked to so any suggestions would be welcome. everything is flexible less zurich and amsterdam where i have flights from. also should i go for a europass or book the tickets as i go since i am over 26 and buying the europass seemed a bit expensive . i am not very sure which option is better. would be grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 10 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg