Europe itinerary help!

Aug 17th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Original Poster
Europe itinerary help!

Hi! I am planning a trip to Europe. I am just struggling on making a good itinerary for my trip. I wanted to start in Portugal and from there travel to Spain, Italy, Greece, but I wanted to end lastly in Switzerland. My travel time may range from a month up to 6 months. Even if I didn't end up in Switzerland I would be fine with that. I could always do that in another trip! If anyone has any advice on a itinerary for me that would be appreciated!
Aug 17th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Depending on your citizenship/status you'll find six months a problem. The usual limit for tourists is ninety days in the Schengen zone. All your choices are in the zone.

But it's almost to plan a trip without an idea of what you want to see or do. You could beach hop. You could tour the museums. You could see the historic sights . You could see the landscape.

All valid choices. But unless you give people an idea nobody can point you in any directions
Aug 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM
I wish I could edit typos

It's impossible to plan without an idea of your interests
Aug 18th, 2017, 03:24 AM
For a one month versus a six month trip I would suggest totally different itineraries. So first figure out approximately how long. You can get a good itinerary to start with for 4-6 weeks or 8-10 weeks or whatever, but not 1 to 6 months, that's too broad. And first determine if you will be subject to the 90 days.

Search this Thread