I want to travel to the following places during the month of October and have accordingly prepared the following Itinerary. I have a few questions.
9.10.2015 Sofia - Ljubljana Night Train
10.10.2015 Ljubjana - Bled Morning Bus
11.10.2015 Bled Free Day
12.10.2015 Bled -Ljubljana Bus
12.10.2015 Ljubljana Free Day
13.10.2015 Ljubljana-Innsbruck Train
13.10.2015 Innsbruck Free Day
14.10.2015 Innsbruck - Vienna
15.10.2015 Vienna Free Day
16.10.2015 Vienna - Bratisalva
17.10.2015 Bratisalva Free Day
18.10.2015 Bratisalva - Budapest
19.10.2015 Budapest Free Day
20.10.2015 Budapest - Prague
21.10.2015 Prague Free Day
22.10.2015 Prague Free Day
23.10.2015 Prague - Amsterdam Flight
24.10.2015 Amsterdam Free Day
1. Should I go to Innsbruck via Ljubljana or via Vienna. Is there a train from Ljubljana to Innsbruck?
2. How do I visit to Tatras Mountains from Bratisalva?
3. Is there trains available from Bratisalva - Budapest and also from Budapest to Prague?
Please feel free to tweak / provide your inputs on the Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 15 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 18 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 23 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 paris to london- day trip