I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 5 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 8 Driving
- 9 Poland--where else to go
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 5 days in Andalusia
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 South of France
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 19 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 20 Shall we Gdansk?
- 21 Help with Spain itinerary
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary