We are looking to visit Europe in February for a week or so. Browsing the forums on here, it looks like some of the more popular spots during this time are Paris/Nice, Monaco, Sicily/Southern Italy, and Greece (perhaps Athens?)
I just want to get some insight from anyone that has been to these places during colder times and see how your experience was. I know most people are saying to stay in the cities where there is more things to do inside, so if I had to pick one city to stay in, where would you suggest?
My husband and I are both love food, wine, and history (especially architecture and art) if that background helps narrow it down too.
Thank you - I know this is a really broad question, but I just want some input on what others have enjoyed most, especially during this February time frame.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 23 Driving
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg