I am new to the forum We would like to visit Europe mainly Italy and other countries that you suggest. We have 2 kids (10 and 7) and both are good travelers. Never been to Europe in December before so a bit weary of the weather, planning from Dec 12- 1 Jan 15. We love food, culture, architectures and history, def want to see Florence and Pompeii. Would also like to see one or 2 Xmas market. We won't be driving this and planning to take the trains everywhere. Also planning for an open jaw ticket from Australia, for example arriving in Paris and leaving from Rome.
I am open to any suggestion and ideas. Any itinerary that is doable by trains is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mater Dei vs De La Salle live stream
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France