Where would you recommend to have cities strolling trip on beginning February (2016) for 8 days?
We enjoy the outdoors, markets, picturesque streets, and less museums and churches.
We wished to go to Venice, though it's the Carnival time and we decided we'd better visit it on another time.
We've been to Barcelona, Paris and Amsterdam, Innsbruck (and Salzburg), Dublin and wish to see other countries.
I can't find a few places not too far from each other that each has colorful town to stroll around.
We wouldn't mind the cold.
For example, Prague looks nice, but I didn't see where we could go next after spending 2-3 days there.
I'd love to get your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 15 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 25 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017