My friend and I need your help! In July we are flying to London from New Zealand to travel Europe by Eurail within 5 months. So far the only route we have planned is to head to Guernsey from London.
This is where we get a bit stuck.
As Guernsey is so close to France, we're thinking of starting our Europe travels in France. But we're currently unsure as to what route to take from there.
Would it be better to start our journey Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
So far we've had mixed responses. Most people we know have done Southern Europe first then headed over to Northern Europe when it's colder and have had a great time! But many people are also telling us to head to Northern Europe first as it will be less busy during August/September then to head to Southern Europe when it's not so hot.
We're stuck and could really use your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Christmas Markets 2017
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Budget trip
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Driving
- 11 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Algarve Town Selection
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.