New to the forum. As a post graduation trip, I am traveling to Europe with two of my friends. We are in Europe for two weeks, flying in and out of Frankfurt. I was wondering about a reasonable itinerary - our goal is to hit four cities in the two weeks, which gives us a reasonable (though by no means sufficient) amount of time in each. The wish list includes:
If we are tied to entering/exiting from Frankfurt, is there a group of four that makes the most sense? My friends have already bought the unlimited Eurail pass, but it looks to me that flying to/from certain places might be necessary. Is there a way to feasibly use trains to go from Paris to Barcelona to Prague/Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?