Me & my husband are planning for a month trip to Europe in November for our anniversary. This will be our first time to Europe. Kindly bear with me for this long post!
I know most of you won't suggest Europe for november but since we live in middle east we really appreciate cooler temperatures (including rainfalls) plus lesser crowds.
Area of interests:
Good food, medieval towns, castles, countryside or coastal views/drives. We aren't too much into museums or ruins but appreciate renaissance art & cathedrals.
Below is my tentative itinerary, would you please advice if the days assigned to each city makes sense. We haven't booked any tickets yet so the itinerary is open for any valuable changes suggested.
All of the transit flights/trains will be taken during morning so that we can reach the next city around noon or before that, which will give us approx half day for that particular city.
30th 0ct - Arrival in Amsterdam
31st, 1st, 2nd nov - Amsterdam
3rd - fly to Berlin
4th, 5th, 6th - berlin
7th - berlin to Prague via train
8th, 9th, 10th - explore Prague
11th - Prague to Munich via train
12th - day trip to salzburg from Munich
13th - day trip to Rothenburg ob der tauber from Munich
14th - day trip to Mittenwald from munich
15th - day trip to ludwig castle from munich
16th - flight from Munich to florence (arrival at 12.40pm)
17th - day trip to Venice from florence
18th - day trip to Sienna from florence
19th - explore florence
20th - florence to Rome via train
21st - explore Rome
22nd - day trip to Amalfi coast from rome
23rd - rome to Barcelona (fly with Ryanair)
24th, 25th, 26th - Barcelona
27th - fly back home
1. We are well aware it will be a rainy season in most parts of Europe, will it still be a good idea to do Amalfi coast, we aren't expecting a beach experience anyway. But would want to have a look at the beautiful coastline.
2. What kind of clothing should we pack for the northern Europe.
3. Is day trip to ludwig castle possible from Munich?
4. Can you please suggest best day trips from berlin.
5. Can you also suggest some more beautiful medieval towns like Rothenburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Driving
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour