This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 4 Driving
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 Poland--where else to go
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 5 days in Andalusia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 South of France
- 13 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 16 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 17 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 18 Shall we Gdansk?
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 25 Good base for visiting Le Marche region