I am looking at taking a Eurolines bus from Berlin to Prague with a stopover in Dresden. DeutscheBahn prices for the same trip are 117 Euro; Eurolines prices are 21 Euro.
Just wanted to see if anybody had any experience with Eurolines; is it worth it to save the extra 100 Euro? I've heard the train ride between Berlin and Prague is especially nice, and would hesitate to miss that on the bus, but that 100 Euro would sure be nice to save.
Thanks for any feedback! I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 South of France
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Dubrovnik
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 19 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Driving
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip