eurodisney via London

Search

eurodisney via London

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eurodisney via London

Want to fly 2 adults 2 kids age 3&9 to Eurodisney via London. Want to know about apartments/ B&B in London and other affordable accomodation. Best accomodation in the park Eurodisney.Info on Eurostar welcome. Thanks Dr. Pari Govender South Africa
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Original Poster

Just to qualify need info for end June 2008 to early July 2008. Thanks Dr. Pari Govender
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 02:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A work colleague went to EuroDisney from London on the Eurostar and she said there is one train per day that goes direct to EuroDisney so you don't have to change trains. That would be worth checking into. The earlier you book Eurostar tickets, the cheaper they will be.

If you do a search on this board, key in "London Apartments" you will find loads of info. Also check Trip Advisor. It would help others to make recommendations if you can say what you consider affordable - how much per night?
Kay
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 04:10 AM

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Yes, there is a direct Eurostar from London to Disneyland during the summer. It doesn't operate at this time of year, so I don't know the schedule. The Disneyland train station is MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY.
It is directly at the park entrance and also next to the Disney hotels.

Otherwise, there are easy options with a change of train in Lille. That's easier that taking the Eurostar to Paris and then having to navigate on the local trains to get out there (although that isn't terribly difficult either if you don't have a ton of luggage).
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 04:45 AM

We took a direct train to Marne-la-vallee Chessy last year when we went to DLP.
Disney offer a luggage service for you so you can drop your bags off at the station and they get delivered to your hotel, enabling you to go direct into the park which was good.

I have been twice (last time in Dec '07) and stayed at The Holiday Inn (not a Disney hotel) and the New York (a Disney Hotel).

The New York was a short walk to the parks through the Disney village which was good. The Holiday Inn was a short (free) bus ride away. Of the two hotels, I prefered the New York by a long way.

You say you want the best accomodation in the park, then I would assume that is the Disneyland Hotel itself which is right at the main park entrance. I am not sure what it is like though.