Hello, 1st time here.
I’ve reading posts about europe in winter for a while and I’m planning a trip in december this year. But I’ve tons of questions…
First, some introduction, we are a brazilian group (me, my wife and a couple of friends), I love snowboard, we never been in Europe before.
Our trip has 3 things that we don’t negotiate: Paris, a week in alps and a white Christmas
So far what I plan to do is:
December 7 – 12 – Paris
December 13 – 18 – Munich (day trips to Neuschwanstein, Dachau, Salzburg and Innsbruck, maybe)
December 19 – 26 - Breuil-Cervinia (planning to cross to Zermatt)
December 27 – 30 – Milan
We are aware about the cold, the special clothes and so on.
What we don’t know is:
Is this a good plan? We put Paris first thinking that early December won’t be so freezing, is that true?
Travel only by train is the better option? We want to avoid delays in airports due bad weather.
Is enough time to each city? Any suggestions/modifications? We cut off Zurich because it’s very expensive. One day in Zurich is worth, maybe after Munich?
We love to visit Vienna, Prague, Berlin but because of the distance we choose to stay in closer cities.
We are a little lost, and a little afraid - first trip to Europe we only speak Portuguese and English (this one very badly as you can see…) any help will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fdr aol @ Password Reset Contact 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Current plan for March trip
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 16 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 beware of robbed in Milan
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Paris November 2017
Hello, 1st time here.