EURO STAR - ITALY

Aug 7th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Original Poster

EURO STAR - ITALY

Iam having difficulty bookink tickets on Trenitalia - Euro Star between Venice and Florence and Florence and Rome. I want to travel first class.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me STEP by STEP DETAIL the PROCEDURE as to how to do this. They ask for coach number and seat number and I am having difficulty finding this information.
Thankyou
Aug 7th, 2006, 03:24 PM

Ignore the question about coach and seat numbers; it is only intended for those who want to sit near someone who has already booked a ticket.
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:59 PM

Just click on your seats under services preferences and as Eloise said, ignore the seat near to section. If you do choose the 29 or 39 euro fare (vs. standard) which I think is eligible for Florence/Rome, make sure you double check your class. It defaults to second but you can change it to first as this fare if available is applicable for either class.
Aug 8th, 2006, 06:44 AM
ira

ttt
Aug 8th, 2006, 10:26 AM

I know you said you wanted lst class but the trip is so short and 2nd class is just about the same. The problem is the train is often late or becomes over crowded and then even if you have a seat reservation you stand a good chance of not getting your seat if someone is in it.
I had that hassle last year and ES\Trent. could have cared less. Try moving some 250 late italian out of a seat sometime <G>