We are planning our trip to France (starting in Toulouse and ending in Paris) in June 2016 (June 10 - July 4) which coincides with Euro 2016. We'll stay 2-3 days in Toulouse where we plan to pick up a car on the last day, and drive up to Dordogne/Lot, Normandy and Paris. Should we be concerned with huge crowds and heavy traffic in cities where the games are held (Toulouse, Bordeaux, Paris, etc)? Should we be reserving accommodations (for Toulouse and Paris) soon? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 European honeymoon help needed
- 7 paris to london- day trip
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Portugal
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Croatia in mid/late October