Question for you all! - During our September Europe trip we are planning on going from London to Paris, Paris to Reims (for a day trip), Reims back to Paris, and then Paris to Amsterdam.
Is it correct that we should purchase a EuroStar ticket for the London to Paris train?
Then, what is the best way to purchase the Paris to Reims, Reims to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam trips? Would a Eurail work for this or should we get a point-to-point type ticket?
Thanks for your help in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Help with Venice Trip?
- 14 Norte Dame light show!
- 15 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Greece in end October
- 22 Champagne Tours
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?