This itinerary is not set in stone but I would like to hear some suggestions regarding the EURail pass.
I will be 26 while my wife will be 24 at the time of this trip.
This will be over the course of 60 days. Eight countries.
England, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Austria.
Is it worth it to buy a EURail Pass?
Thank your for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 6 Lyceum theatre London
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more