Confused as hell
Europe trip from mid dec till New Years
Rough Itinerary as follows
Rome-Florence(trip to Pisa and maybe other nearby towns)-Munich(trip to bamberg and rohtenburg and or neuschwanstein)- either Prague/ Paris or back to Rome
So far have only three fixed places that are Rome- Florence- and Munich
Places might be added in between if possible
Question is it a good idea to purchase a 4 country eurail which is on an additional 20% off promotion these days or is it better to buy point to point tickets for buses trains or air whatever is cheaper.
Secondly does eurail include inter city transportation? For example from Rome to Florence or from Munich to bamberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Contact Password Reset supp0rt ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h By ☎Yes!
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 Manchester hotels
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
Confused as hell