I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Easter Week in Italy
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 8 Spain in 2018
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Christmas week in Ireland
- 15 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 25 Rent in Rome