Am planning a trip to Estonia in November for roughly 11 nights travelling alone. Am fascinated by the country and although it sounds weird, am fulfilling a pretty damn old ambition of wanting to visit Tallinn
I know November is probably not the best time of year to go as summers finished but winters not quite arrived but could anybody tell me, based on previous experience what the country is like around this time of year please? Any places that would be worth a visit around this time? Thinking of flying to hiiumaa but then found that there's the longest ice road in Europe connecting the mainland & kardla which sounds awesome! Are Other places like tartu, kuressaare, even Helsinki worth a visit?
Please could I have any tips or advice you guys have got?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 South of France
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Dubrovnik
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 19 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Driving
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip