I am needing some help planning a trip from Cornwall to Bunol, arriving in time for the tomato fight. I have a VW camper and am looking for the cheapest way to get there, avoiding any mountains that may kill snowflake the camper!
I have looked at all the options regarding crossings and have found the cheapest way to cross is via Dover even though I live about 40 mins from Plymouth the crossing are very expensive. I am thinking of leaving on a Saturday to get there in time for the Wednesday and then need to back in Derbyshire on the following Sunday.
I would like to hear any suggestions about any part of this mad plan as on this occasions I have absolutely no idea and no expectations. I will be travelling with a gal pal and possibly one other.
We are "mature" students who are just about to graduate so, we are looking for an adventure, just not one where we end up stranded or dead!
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Greece in end October
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Favorite London memories
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe