I'm going to Paris and Champagne and I'm wondering how dressy/chic it is. I'll be visiting the champagne houses and going out to some nice restaurants. Is it casual dressy? I don't want to be under dressed if its chic, but I also don't want to be overdressed.
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche Research Help
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Honeymoon trip to London in January 2018
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda