I have tested my Lebara SIM and it is working. Now I have another question:
How do I enter France numbers in my iPhone contacts? For instance the Hotel number is 01-42-78-55-29, but, of course the leading zero is dropped when dialing from US.
(1) First of all, I assume that when dialing while in Paris with the Lebara SIM, the entry should be normal:
(2) I figure I'll need a separate entry in contacts for dialing from the US using my normal US SIM:
Is this the best way to do this...or is there a way to just enter the "from US" version and assume that the phone will figure out whether to not use the 011-33 and add the leading 0 when the Lebara chip is in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 paris to london- day trip
- 11 10 days in europe
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 European honeymoon help needed
- 23 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.