My name is Christian
My fiancé and myself intend to visit the Ukraine in May of 2013
Our intention is to spend a week in the city of Lviv
We require a translator for this period of time
We are both English requiring an English speaking translator
The visit would involve approaching hotels, churches etc asking questions to whether a blessing could be arranged
I'd appreciate if anyone could help with a reasonably priced Ukrainian translator please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fdr aol @ Password Reset Contact 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Current plan for March trip
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 16 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 beware of robbed in Milan
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Paris November 2017